Located on the west side of the tower the church has a fine old clock, created by William Potts and Sons Limited, in 1921.
Externally, the clock has two hands, with roman numerals indicating the hour on the clock face.
Internally, the clock has an intriguing clockwork mechanism. Shown in the video below, the left side of the clock controls the hourly striking of the church bell. The right side controls the time displayed on the clock face.
Underneath the mechanism is a large pendulum which keeps the clock in time.
Both sides of the mechanism require regular manual winding. The clock has been wound constantly every 2 or 3 days by a team of community clock-winders since it was installed over 100 years ago!